Back to top
Beurer FT 90 Non-Contact Clinical Thermometer
This clinical thermometer is intended for non-contact measurement of forehead, object and room temperature. The thermometer is suitable for domestic use. It allows you to quickly and easily measure body temperature Values are saved automatically.
- Contactless infrared clinical thermometer
- Fever alarm
- Measures without skin contact: hygienic and safe
- Measurement of body, ambient, and surface temperature
- Particularly suitable for taking the temperature of babies and small children
- Sound control (On/Off)
- 60 memory spaces
- Signal sounds at the end of measurement
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
|Measurement method||Non-contact infrared|
|Measurement range||34 °C to 42.2 °C (93.2 °F to 108 °F)|
|Measurement accuracy||±0.2 °C (±0.4 °F)|
|Dimensions||47.6 × 29.0 × 188.0 mm|
|Weight||82 g (without batteries)|
|Batteries||2 × AAA|
Product descriptions and images are taken directly from manufacturer and/or distributor websites. While we make every effort to ensure their accuracy, we are not responsible for any errors contained therein. Inaccuracies in product descriptions and images do not constitute legal basis for claims against the Operator. Any errors found should be reported via e-mail.
If an item cannot be delivered, the Operator reserves the right to credit an amount equivalent to its value to the winner’s PayPal account.